Monday, December 7, 2009

Painful Menstruation More Condition_symptoms Painful Menstruation?

Painful menstruation? - painful menstruation more condition_symptoms

On my worst day of menstruation extreme pain to the point that I am in tears after taking ibuprofen and Vicodin. I had blood tests and there were two types of ultrasound done everything came back negative. Everything that is what I found a liquid, he said ovulation or cyst, which had torn. Why not make wouldnt worry about the cyst?
Anyone who has experienced this? All ideas what might be? If it is other evidence?

1 comments:

familygu... said...

I also have terrible painful periods be treated once, even in the hospital, transported by ambulance to be connected for a while, pain and morphine. What does my gynecologist, the problem is that it is endometriosis. Look it up The only way to detect it is by laparoscopy. See a gynecologist if you have not done.

Post a Comment