Friday, February 12, 2010

Thick Cm 2 Days Before Period Implantation Or Period?

Implantation or period? - thick cm 2 days before period

Ok, I admit that these 2 WW was horrible! LOL I have another question. (Imagine That)! So I had my LH surge in the 28-29, was stained with egg white cm 28th I BD 27 and 28 and made a little prayer! He had read how many women lotiony cm or cream later, but I did not. I had one days cm thick cream (TMI, sorry) and then it was to dry up. My luteal phase is shorter and only 10-12 days, and went with 11 this month, which means that I for one DSB 6.7, but my time is due in about 5-6 days. Yesterday, I felt really bad and what could be a slight feeling in my chest with some cramps in the abdomen (uterus), most of the day. Today I went into the bathroom and there is increased cm, which is not very coarse, elastic. NoMore pain, maybe a bit of breast tenderness and do not feel as bad as I said yesterday. I never really much attention to foot a week before my time, I wonder if it was normal or implantation? I know you understand, only 20% chance that I do not my hopes, especially because I have a short luteal phase, which reduces my chances'm asking = (easy if I could someone enlighten us amused while I wait 2WW, until the end. Those who have had similar things in operation? Thanks for your help and a lot of dust, baby, do all in my boat, "since this is the first number of you have BFP on HPT, what do you have? Thanks again!
TTC # 2 ******* *******

2 comments:

Jackie {Conner<3 born Oct 4th said...

I just got my BFP yesterday and a couple of days before I Due AF started on constipation and nausea, only sometimes. I also had cramps and I thought it came from. Day of AF to come, that I had very bad cramps all day and thought I was bleeding and stopped it, but it was only a couple of kids in search of CM. After a few days my pain began to Brest, and the pain worsened. 4 days, I'm late for my test and got BFP.

Hope this helps babydust ** **

Elicia said...

What WW, BD, BFP, cm. DSB .. I do not understand, and I'm pregnant? I can only decode high-pressure turbine. For this reason I will not be able to react to

Post a Comment